Tuesday, December 23, 2008

KLCC!!

hmm..
today the electricity went off...
so my brother decided that we should go out instead of staying in the house doing nothing..
and since i want to buy a book.. i say lets go KLCC..
so when we reached there it was about 2.15...
my brother said that The Day The Earth Stood Still was nice..so we quickly bought the tickets..
and we went in..
the show was ok..not bad..
and i found out that Keanu Reeves is so hot!!

then went to Kinokuniya to buy my book!!

Thanks for the Memories by Cecelia Ahern
i actually wanted to buy The Gift(the latest book by Cecelia)but it is way too expensive RM69.95(its out of my budget..)

and then walk around PDI,ESPRIT,MNG
all is having sale!!
so my mom is going with me again to shop for new clothes!!!
and then we went back and
tata!!
ps:MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: