Monday, December 1, 2008

random...

hmm..
i still haven't started my holiday homework yet..but i did the first and second bab of the novel..
well..everyday when i woke up..i will straight go to the computer room and i will stick to the computer for hours then i will have my breakfast in front of the computer..
then i wont get up if only my mom started screaming and yelling then only i will do my holiday homework..(that's why i only did 2 Bab)
sigh..
started to get bored when there is nothing to do any more..
no one to chat..nothing to watch..nothing to blog..
sigh..boring..
i feel so regret of not going to Pavilion that day..(its all because my mom's fault..Pavilion also dunnoe how to go)sigh..
but quite a number of people say that the movie is not that nice..
they cut a lot..
and everything is so rush..
i am still thinking whether to buy the CD or not...
by the way my eldest brother brought my brother a new phone..
G705
i am so jealous!!
It's not out in Malaysia yet but my brother got it!!
I am so so jealous!!I want to change my phone also!!

No comments: